World Center For Humanist Studies Happly Announce the winners of the talent compitation 2017.
|Category||Prize||Option Selected||Name||Std||Name of the school||City|
|1||1||Song||Saumya Dave + 7||Children Academy||Mumbai|
|1||1||painting||Oshin Alam||IX||Indore Public School||Indore|
|1||2||Painting||Kaushiki Chatterjee||IX||Bluebells School International||New Delhi|
|1||2||Essay||Anjalee Doshi||VIII||Podar International School||Anand|
|1||2||Essay||Navya Gupta||IX||Bal Bharati Public School Brij Vihar||Ghaziabad|
|1||3||Essay||Midhun M. Nair||X||Bhavan's Varuna Vidyalaya||Kochi|
|1||3||Essay||Ishaana Surekha||X||Centre Point School,||Nagpur|
|2||1||Painting||Usharani Yengkhom||XI||Kothari International School||Noida|
|2||1||Essay||Abiva, Gamallo, & Javier||St. Paul College||Philipines|
|2||2||Painting||John||XI||St. Paul College||Philipines|
|2||2||Poem||Daxita Deshmukh||XI||Indore Public School||Indore|
|2||2||Painting||Aditi Jain||XI||DLF Public School||Ghaziabad|
|2||3||Essay||Gopika K Menon||XI||Bhavan's Vidya Mandir||Kochi|
|2||3||Poem||Sofia Louise B. SUNDIANG||XI||St. Paul College||Philipines|
|2||3||Skit||Riddhi Garg + 6||VIII||DLF Public School||Ghaziabad|
World Center for Humanist Studies presents RESPECTING PERSONAL & CULTURAL DIVERSITY NATIONAL TALENT
COMPETITION 2017. Gear up with all your creativity and communicate by a skit,painting, song, poetry, essay etc, one of the most important message of our time - 'RESPECTING PERSONAL & CULTURAL DIVERSITY'.
The last date of registration is 10/01/2018. Entries after the mentioned date won't be accepted. Please read the rules and regulations properly before registration.
Reflect, discuss and present the theme in any form of talent with your family members, friends and school mates before preparing the skit,painting, song, poetry, essay etc. Do you think you've got the power to make a difference?
Please read the instructions or past year samples properly before submitting the entries.
When we do not respect diversity, we tend to claim that 'ours' is superior than 'theirs'. That stand fosters division among us and promotes bitterness.
Each country, each culture, each family and even each individual is unique.
We can choose our view in this way
My country is better than yours
My culture is better than yours
My family is better than yours
I am better than you
Or We can choose our view in this way also
I am proud of my country and I respect your country
I am proud of my culture and I respect your culture
I am proud of my family and I respect your family
I am proud of myself and I respect you.
To take part, you will need to:
• Be a student from Std VIII to Std X in India or a student from Std XI and Std XII, irrelevant of nationality
• Want to present equality, acceptance of diversity
• Believe in the values and ideals of equality , non-discrimination and convergence of diversity
• Like working as a team with your friends
• Create a group of 2 – 5 members with your classmates
• Pick a subject and present it in an interesting way
• Choose one of the following fields: Recognizing diversity, Equality of opportunity, Social inclusion, Conflict resolution, non-discrimination
• You can create the video , presentation (in Microsoft PowerPoint,Open Office format) , skit, painting, song, poetry, essay etc.
• The language can be any Indian Language
• Register your school for competition
• Upload it on the competition website
Observe the life around you, identify and discuss with your family and friends your perspective. After enriching your view with these discussions, present the same in whatever form of talent that you are good at and Upload your entry for the competition.
Prizes for top three national winners.
Special certificates for top three from each school.
Certificates for all participating with acceptable quality.
Selected entries publishes on the website for world wide reading.