• Register with your school for joining the competition.
• Category I – Std VIII to Std X, Category II – Std XI and Std XII
• Reflect, discuss and present the theme in any form of talent - skit, painting, song, poetry, essay etc.
• Do not worry about the perfection of the presentation. What matters is the insights and clarity in your thoughts.
The last date of submission is 10th January 2018 .
• Treat others as you would have them treat you: We all have the right to be treated with full respect and politeness.
• Equality of Opportunity: We all have the right of participation.
• Social Inclusion: Accept me, the way I am.
• Recogonization: We all have the right to be recognised for what we are.
• Friendship: We can all be friends with out the inhibitions of money, cast, religion, education level, beauty level etc.
• Conflict resolution: I can solve my problems by talking and discussing with others.
• Mediation: We all have the right to solve our problems by the way of Mediation peacefully.
Focus on the theme, discuss it with friends and relatives and then come with a unique creativity
WIN AMAZING PRIZES
• Amazing prizes for top three National Winners
• Special certificates for top three from each school
• Certificate for participation for acceptable quality
• Selected entries published on website for worldwide viewing